Colorado Springs is the second largest city after Denver. It lies at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. The city is popular for its outdoor lifestyle because of its close vicinity to the mountains. People choose to stay in Colorado Springs because it is also close to Denver. It is 70 miles or an hour away from Denver, so the commute on daily basis is comfortable.
There are many other good reasons to migrate to Colorado Springs
- Affordable housing – Many people work in Denver, but choose Colorado Springs to live in because the housing market is affordable. Families with kids are attracted because it allows them to live in the suburbs as well as have access to Denver.
- Feel of community – Married couples and families with kids adore the town as it offers a feeling of community. Technically, Colorado Springs imparts a suburb feel, so it is more popular. There are always community activities hosted like music events, farmers markets, and art festivals, which means there is a dull moment in Colorado Springs.
- Relaxed business environment – Unlike Boston or New York, the residents of Colorado Springs dress casually even in work environment just like they would when to go hiking, camping, or fishing. For a formal event or job interview, formal dress is necessary.
- Life quality is high – The weather all around the year is great. Coloradans frequently enjoy a variety of outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and running. The city tops the list for cleanest air. It keeps the Coloradans healthy, fit, and happy.
- Cuisine and nightlife – There is no shortage of cafes, restaurants, and bars. Foodies can offer their taste buds delicacies ranging from bakery items to steaks. Dine with a view of the spectacular Rocky Mountain. With the opportunity to enjoy running and hiking, you can eat to your heart’s content without the concern of getting fat.
- Historic landmarks & sights – The city attracts myriads of tourists every year because of historic landmarks and sights. Garden of Gods is a public park, the most notable landmark that displays breathtaking sandstones from different lookout points and hiking trails. The Pikes Peak is the highest peak of Rocky Mountain [14,115 feet] and the most visited summits as people can drive to the top.
- Good education system – Parents can get top-notch education for their children because the school system is the best. Generally, the schools in Colorado Springs score high and high schools prepare students for universities and college. Colorado Springs attracts commuter students to its two best colleges with a campus – University of Colorado & University of Northern Colorado.
- Olympic City – Colorado Spring is an athletic city. It is the control center of the US Olympic Committee, so is also called ‘Olympic City’. The professional coaches and athletes choose this city because the town has beautiful natural elevation and training grounds.
Hopefully, these reasons are good to move to Colorado Springs. Make sure to start planning your move in advance. Shipping a car in Colorado Springs is simple because Ship A Car, Inc. is an affordable and reliable vehicle transport company, just give them a call!